Another name for PT-141, Bremelanotide, is an artificial peptide utilized to treat male and female sexual dysfunction. While PDE-5 inhibitors like Viagra and Cialis enhance blood flow to the genitals, melanocortins like PT-141 stimulate sexual desire in the brain. Scientists created the synthetic peptide combination to increase skin pigmentation and promote tanning based on Melanotan II. Patients who took the medication for the first time reported an unexpected benefit: enhanced sexual excitement.
Benefits of Bremelanotide
A non- erection of the penis that allows for joyful sexual intercourse is known as erectile dysfunction (ED). Neurogenic, psychogenic, and vascular diseases may all cause erectile dysfunction. Between 12 and 35 million men in the United States and more than 150 million men throughout the globe are allegedly affected by erectile dysfunction (ED).
Men and women with hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HPDD) have little or no interest in engaging in sexual activity, as defined by the American Sexual Health Association (ASHA). This sexual dysfunction in women may lead to other physical and mental problems.
Treating ED aims to help the subject achieve and maintain an erection long enough for both the subject and their partner to be satisfied. In the United States, pharmacology is the primary method of treating erectile dysfunction. Sildenafil, sold under the trade name Viagra, is the most often prescribed medication for erectile dysfunction. The success rate of Sildenafil depends on the reason and severity and ranges from 45 to 70 percent. Vardenafil, marketed under Levitra, and tadalafil, sold under Cialis, are two more regularly prescribed ED medications.
The most current and authorized therapy for hypoactive sex drive disorder (HSDD) and erectile dysfunction. In addition, PT 141 seems to have the fewest adverse effects. First-time users may see and feel the numerous vital advantages of PT 141 Bremelanotide.
In addition to the above, there are several advantages of using PT 141 Bremelanotide.
- A heightened desire for a sexual encounter as well as increased libido.
- Increased sex drive.
- Impotence and erectile dysfunction therapy have been clinically tested and shown to work.
- This therapy may help premenopausal females with Hypoactive Sexual Disorder.
- Increases in the body’s inherent energy
In addition, PT 141 provides a slew of other advantages that, although not immediately apparent, accumulate over time and contribute to a healthier body.
PT 141 has other advantages, such as:
- Enhanced state of mind and physical health.
- Improvement of the immune system.
- Strengthening the pelvic floor muscles may improve females’ bladder management and power.
- Because of more excellent sexual activity, males have a lower risk of heart attack or stroke.
Side effects of Bremelanotide (PT 141)
These are some of the adverse effects reported when using Bremelanotide.
- An injection-induced rise or fall in blood pressure or heart rate subsides over time.
- In certain parts of the body, the skin darkens.
- A brief bout of nausea that rapidly subsides.
- Headache, cough, and nasal congestion are possible side effects, such as slight flushing and a skin response around the injection site.
If you are a licensed scientist, you can make your Bremelanotide purchase online and with a credit card for research purposes only.