Local activities while staying at Arizona luxury vacation rentals
Arizona is the perfect destination for a luxury vacation getaway. From the shining sunsets to the majestic mountains, there’s something for everyone in the Arizona paradise. When you book your stay at one of the luxury vacation rentals Arizona, you’ll have access to nearby attractions and activities that are sure to make your trip even more special. Whether you’re looking for outdoor adventures or exciting nightlife, there’s plenty to explore right here in Arizona!
If you enjoy exploring nature, then you’ll love taking advantage of all that Arizona has to offer. With its world-renowned golf courses and stunning red rocks, it’s easy to understand why many people consider it a golfer’s paradise. There are also plenty of outdoor activities to choose from, such as hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding. For those looking for a more relaxing experience, there’s no shortage of spas in the area where you can unwind and rejuvenate after a day of sightseeing.
Here are some of the best local activities to enjoy while staying at Arizona luxury vacation rentals:
1. Take a Hot Air Balloon Ride: Enjoy breathtaking views of the Sonoran Desert from a hot air balloon. You can take off and soar over the majestic mountains, glittering lakes, and cacti-filled valleys of Scottsdale.
Hot air balloon rides offer an unforgettable experience that can’t be found anywhere else. With the majestic mountains and cacti-filled valleys as your backdrop, you’ll witness some of the most breathtaking sunsets imaginable. Hot air balloon rides are available year round, so you can plan your adventure accordingly depending on the weather conditions. You can choose to take a sunrise or sunset flight, or you can opt for a mid-day excursion to capture the beauty of the Sonoran Desert during its peak hours.
Before taking off, you will receive safety instructions from a qualified professional who has acquired specialized training in hot air balloon operations. You’ll then board and ascend into the sky while floating peacefully over the grand landscape of Scottsdale. Once in the air, you’ll be mesmerized by spectacular views such as shimmering lakes, deep gorges, and sprawling forests that create an unparalleled experience.
Hot air balloon rides in Arizona also offer unique opportunities for photography enthusiasts to capture stunning images of the area’s incredible landscapes. From soaring above rugged mountain peaks to gliding over picturesque desert vistas, each ride offers a new perspective on this diverse region of Arizona. So if you’re looking for an unforgettable experience during your stay at one of the luxury vacation rentals in Arizona, consider booking a hot air balloon ride!
2. Visit the Desert Botanical Garden: Located in Papago Park, this 140-acre garden features more than 50,000 native plants from the Southwest. Spend an afternoon exploring the various trails while taking in stunning views of cacti, agave, and wildflowers.
The Desert Botanical Garden is a truly unique experience that will leave you in awe. It is not only home to lush vegetation, but also a wide variety of desert wildlife including hawks, quail, lizards, and more. You can explore the trails on foot or take a guided tour with an experienced naturalist who can provide educational insights into the area’s biodiversity. The garden also hosts special events throughout the year such as art exhibitions, live music performances, and cultural programs.
As one of the world’s largest collections of desert flora, the Desert Botanical Garden features over 50,000 native plants from around the Southwest region. You can find everything from towering saguaros and prickly pear cacti to delicate wildflowers and majestic palo verde trees. There are five distinct trails that showcase different elements of this unique ecosystem so you can customize your experience to match your interests.
The garden is also home to the Lucy Maud Clubhouse which serves as an interpretive center for visitors interested in learning more about their surroundings. This state-of-the-art facility has interactive exhibits and interactive displays that provide educational information on Arizona’s vast ecosystems. For those looking to further their knowledge of desert life, there are also classes and workshops offered throughout the year such as bird watching and plant identification.
No trip to Arizona would be complete without a visit to the Desert Botanical Garden! Whether you’re a nature enthusiast or just want to explore this spectacular environment up close, there’s something for everyone here in this stunning oasis of plant diversity.
3. Go Shopping at Kierland Commons: This outdoor shopping center is home to more than 75 elite retailers, restaurants, and entertainment venues including Apple Store, Anthropologie and Supreme Sports Club.
4. Explore Taliesin West: Take a tour of Frank Lloyd Wright’s winter home turned school for architecture students located in the McDowell Mountains foothills. The tours offer an inside look into the story behind this National Historic Landmark including its unique architecture and interior design elements.
5. Take in a Show at Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts: This state-of-the-art venue hosts everything from Broadway musicals to rock concerts to comedy shows throughout the year. Be sure to check out upcoming performances during your stay!
6. Sample Arizona Craft Beer: There are many craft breweries located throughout Arizona offering a variety of artisanal beer styles that are perfect for any palate! Make sure you take some time out to sample local brews at establishments such as Four Peaks Brewing Company or SanTan Brewing Company during your stay!
7. Experience a Sunset at Camelback Mountain: The iconic Camelback Mountain is a popular destination for hikers looking for amazing views of Downtown Phoenix and Paradise Valley below — especially during sunset! Make sure you bring your camera along while exploring this beautiful natural wonder!
8. Get Wet & Wild at Big Surf Waterpark: Cool off on those hot summer days with a trip to Big Surf Waterpark where you’ll find slides, wave pools, lazy rivers and more! With plenty of attractions for all ages it makes for a fun day out with family or friends!
9. Visit Old Town Scottsdale: This area offers something for everyone with its mix of trendy galleries and shops selling unique souvenirs situated along cobblestone pathways surrounded by lush courtyards filled with fountains and palm trees galore!
10. Catch an Arizona Diamondbacks Game at Chase Field: Round out your stay in Scottsdale by catching an Arizona Diamondbacks game at Chase Field — one of the most iconic stadiums in Major League Baseball! From special events like fireworks nights to discounted tickets it’s definitely worth checking out if you’re a fan of America’s favorite pastime!